Deans Court Wedding, Wimborune, Dorset Wedding Photographer Steffi & Adam…
Investing in a wedding photographer is far more than just paying for someone to come along and document your day. Your wedding photos are going to serve as a visual reminder of the most amazing day.
I keep things very simple and offer a single package, no hidden pricing, no secrets!
– 10 Hours coverage – I usually arrive around 3 hours before ceremony and stay around an hour after first dance, I’d hate to miss them dancing shots! I never leave until I am happy, so if the dance floor is full, then I will be in on the action!
– A pre-wedding consultation via Skype or in person (Location dependent) to get to know you both and your plans for the big day
– A USB of fully edited images, 400+ Delivered with a printed selection of you favourite images in a gorgeous display box
– Full license to print, download and share. The only thing you can’t do is sell them!
– An online gallery of your images – a great way to view and share you images
– Fun, laid back coverage of your day – Two photographers, myself and a second, so two of me basically!
– Engagement Shoot – Great way for us to meet up, relax and capture some fun images together! Also a superb way to get you both comfy in front of the camera! These are loads of fun, I promise!
To help in the current climate, I am offering to hold dates for 2021 for 60 days without a deposit. Providing the bookings is confirmed and T&C’s signed.
~ £1500 ~